🍃 Caffeine-Free Lavender Lace 🍃
Posted by Dani Noto on
Are you a lavender fan? I wasn’t a fan as a kid, but now, as an adult, I LOVE the smell of lavender. I also discovered that I enjoy it as a tea which was a very pleasant surprise.
I carry three lavender teas.
Lovely Lavender Ceylon and Lavender Earl Grey are fabulous black teas. But the one I want to talk to you about is Lavender Lace Herbal Tisane.
Lavender Lace Herbal Tisane is a naturally caffeine-free and nicely refreshing tisane with a slightly sweet taste. It is a delightful blend of lemon verbena, organic spearmint, cinnamon, lavender, and rosemary.
I often drink this tea in the evening when I want to relax. Lavender has exceptional calming properties, and I know for me personally, it helps me unwind after a long day. The additional spices kick up the flavor, making Lavender Lace Herbal Tisane a must-try for lavender lovers!
During the day, Lavender Lace Herbal Tisane is very refreshing as an iced tea, as are its black tea counterparts, Lovely Lavender Ceylon and Lavender Earl Grey.
Lavender has many health benefits, such as:
- Reduces stress and anxiety. Studies have shown that lavender may be able to effectively soothe symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Boosts mood.
- Soothes headaches and migraines.
- Relieves period pain.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory properties that may help soothe irritated stomach muscles, eliminating stomach pain.
- Lowers blood pressure and promotes weight loss.
- Helps treat skin blemishes and has an anti-aging effect.
- Lavender tea is also calming during menopausal hot flashes.
Another thing that lavender lovers enjoy, myself included, is adding mint to their lavender tea.
I’ve added my Organic Moroccan Mint Green Tea to Lavender Lace Herbal Tisane, and the combination is amazing. You can drink it either hot or cold as your mood strikes.