Are you a lavender fan? I wasn’t a fan as a kid, but now, as an adult, I LOVE the smell of lavender. I also discovered that I enjoy it as a tea which was a very pleasant surprise.
I carry three lavender teas.
Lavender Lace Herbal Tisane is a naturally caffeine-free and nicely refreshing tisane with a slightly sweet taste. It is a delightful blend of lemon verbena, organic spearmint, cinnamon, lavender, and rosemary.
I often drink this tea in the evening when I want to relax. Lavender has exceptional calming properties, and I know for me personally, it helps me unwind after a long day. The additional spices kick up the flavor, making Lavender Lace Herbal Tisane a must-try for lavender lovers!
Lavender has many health benefits, such as:
- Reduces stress and anxiety. Studies have shown that lavender may be able to effectively soothe symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Boosts mood.
- Soothes headaches and migraines.
- Relieves period pain.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory properties that may help soothe irritated stomach muscles, eliminating stomach pain.
- Lowers blood pressure and promotes weight loss.
- Helps treat skin blemishes and has an anti-aging effect.
- Lavender tea is also calming during menopausal hot flashes.
Another thing that lavender lovers enjoy, myself included, is adding mint to their lavender tea.