We're in the midst of a winter cold spell, and for many people with arthritis or inflammation, this cold weather is no fun at all. They often ask me which teas help with these problems. Here are two suggestions: Try Organic Turmeric Ginger Tea or Turmeric and Vanilla Herbal Tea.
If you're unfamiliar with turmeric, it looks like a root, produces flowers, and has a fancy botanical name - curcuma longa.
Turmeric root is part of the ginger family and resembles the ginger plant.
Turmeric gives mustard its yellow color and is also one of the main spices in curry.
Many high-quality studies show that turmeric significantly benefits your body and brain. Its main active ingredient, curcumin, makes turmeric such a powerhouse with a host of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric may help with the following conditions:
- Reduces arthritis symptoms and inflammation
- Boosts immune function
- Helps reduce cardiovascular complications
- Helps prevent and treat cancer
- Helps manage irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Prevents and treats Alzheimer's disease
- Protects against liver damage and gallstones and manages liver conditions
- Helps prevent and manage diabetes
- Helps treat and manage lung conditions
- Helps with weight loss
I'm happy to say that both of my teas, Organic Turmeric Ginger Tea and Turmeric and Vanilla Herbal Tea, taste great. This makes it easy for me to incorporate them into my daily tea routine, knowing I'm giving my body something that tastes good and is good for me.
I hope you'll try these two teas. Your body will thank you.