Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Uptown Tea has
Chocolate Tea for you.
As you can tell, poetry is not my strong suit, haha, so I won’t be giving up my day job. But, I did want to tell you about my chocolate teas. I have 12 different flavors of teas with chocolate in them, perfect for Valentine’s Day gifts for yourself or someone you love.
I know some of you may be raising your eyebrows and be thinking that there’s no way that chocolate tea can taste good. But I’m here to tell you my chocolate teas are wonderful! They’re really a match made in heaven. Tea plus chocolate, what’s not to like.
Here they are to tempt you:
- Chocolate Charmer Black Tea is like hot chocolate in a cup with pieces of real malted milk balls.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries Black Tea, the name says it all.
- Chocolate Mint Black Tea tastes like a Peppermint Patty.
- Coconut Kiss Green tastes like an Almond Joy.
- Decaf Chocolate Truffle has large pieces of real chocolate.
- Heavenly Hazelnut Black Tea and Decaf Heavenly Hazelnut Black Tea have real mini chocolate chips that melt to create a great cup.
- Honeybush Chocolate Cake really tastes like chocolate cake in your cup — yum!
- Peppermint Bark tastes like an Andes Candy.
- Raspberry Brownies Black Tea tastes like its name with real chocolate chips and freeze-dried whole raspberries.
- Birthday ParTea is a chocolate mint caffeine-free rooibos.
- Chocolate Orange Rooibos combines two great flavors into a great cup.
Looking for a gift?
With these Gift Sets, you also have the option to add a Perfect Cup of Tea teaspoon and one of our basket strainers, have us wrap it up prettily, and enjoy the perfect Valentine's Day gift.
You can create a custom tea gift too. Choose your teas and any accessory options. We offer:
- large airtight, stackable tins in white or silver (hold 3oz);
- medium silver airtight tins (hold 2oz);
- small silver airtight tins (hold 1oz).
You don't have to do anything special at checkout. When we see this combination of tea, tins, and spoon, we know how to make it look special.
So, here’s to Valentine’s Day, chocolate and amazing tea,